Diclofenac Sodium Injection
Diclofenac sodium belongs to category of NSAID (Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug), is a benzeneacetic acid derivative.
It is relieves from pain associated to inflammation due to its ability to inhibit prostaglandin synthesis. Diclofenac is inhibitor of cyclooxygenase, which controls the production of prostaglandins.
- Acute & chronic treatment of signs & symptoms of osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Low back pain, ankylosing spondylitis.
- Acute musculo-skeletal disorder.
- Pain in postoperative conditions.
- Pain relief in dysmenorrhea.
- Abdominal cramps.
Product variants & features
|DFLAM||25 mg / ml||3 ml glass ampoule|